This website www.SouthernResponseClassAction.com (website) is only a general guide to legal issues and it is not a substitute for legal advice.
1. Your use of this website is subject to these terms and conditions of use. By using the website you agree to be bound to these terms and conditions of use.
2. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at the sole discretion of GCA Lawyers and Claims Funding Australia Pty Ltd (CFA) and may be updated from time to time as published in this section of the website.
3. You warrant that all information you provide on this website is accurate, complete and does not breach any law or the rights of any person. GCA Lawyers and CFA will not be liable for any loss caused by a failure to accurately complete a registration of interest. Although GCA Lawyers may subsequently offer to assist its clients to obtain further information about their potential claims, the accuracy and completeness of all such information recorded in this website, including information recorded in the registration of interest forms, is the registrant’s sole responsibility.
4. All users warrant that they have not relied on any representation made by GCA Lawyers or CFA which has not been expressly stated on this website.
5. You acknowledge and agree that GCA Lawyers and CFA are not liable for any loss or damage (including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or exemplary damages) in the event that this site is, for any reason, unavailable to users (by virtue of interruption, suspension or termination or otherwise), including due to computer or communications link downtime attributable to malfunction, upgrades or preventative or remedial maintenance activities.
6. Both the GCA Lawyers terms of engagement offered to prospective clients and the CFA funding agreement offered to prospective eligible funded claimants, are set out in the “Client Agreements” section of the registration process on this site. The GCA Lawyers terms of engagement and the CFA funding agreement terms only apply to those eligible registrants who accept and agree to these agreements. These terms and conditions of use continue to apply to clients of GCA Lawyers in the class action to the extent that they are not inconsistent with the GCA Lawyers terms of engagement and the CFA funding agreement.
7. Users of this website seeking to register their interest in the Southern Response Concealment class action, who are not clients of GCA Lawyers or who are not funded by CFA, acknowledge and agree that GCA Lawyers and CFA are not liable in respect of any loss or damage which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of services supplied by GCA Lawyers and/or CFA through this website.
8. These terms and conditions are subject to warranties and liabilities that cannot by law be disclaimed and GCA Lawyers and CFA's liability for any breach of a condition in relation to supply by them of services to users is limited to, at GCA Lawyers and CFA's option, supply of the services again, or the payment of the cost of supplying the services again.
9. You acknowledge that nothing in these terms and conditions of use shall constitute or be deemed to constitute a partnership or joint venture between GCA Lawyers and CFA and neither party shall have authority or power to bind the other or to contract in the name of, or create a liability against, the other in any way or for any purpose.
10. GCA Lawyers and CFA accept no liability whatsoever for the misuse of users' passwords and log in codes. You agree to notify GCA Lawyers immediately if your password is lost, stolen, disclosed to an unauthorised third party, or otherwise compromised. In proceeding to register your interest in the Southern Response Concealment class action on this website you acknowledge and agree that you are entirely and solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
11. You may not sell or modify the material or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the material on this website in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the express written authorisation of GCA Lawyers and CFA.
12. You shall not copy or adapt the code or software that has been created to generate this site.
13. You shall not 'frame' or 'mirror' any materials or third party content contained on or accessible from this site on any other server or internet based device without the advanced written authorisation of GCA Lawyers and CFA.
14. On lodging material, users indemnify GCA Lawyers and CFA and their respective officers, employees and agents against any claim, demand, injury, direct or indirect damage, loss or cost, liability, right of action or claim for compensation in contract, under statute or in tort (including negligence) made against or suffered by any of those indemnified arising, in whole or in part, as a result of your registration, or any activity that is expressed in these terms and conditions to be the responsibility of the user, or breach of these terms and conditions.
15. Upon any breach of these terms and conditions, or inappropriate use of GCA Lawyers or CFA’s services (as determined by GCA Lawyers and CFA), GCA Lawyers and CFA reserve the right to terminate your registration. GCA Lawyers and CFA's preferred course of action is to advise you of your inappropriate use or breach of these terms and conditions and recommend any necessary corrective action.